Forgot password?

Ariana Family Hotel Dilijan

Please Upgrade your Room
  • Group1

Ariana Family Hotel Dilijan

1 Night
2 Adults,
  • Recommended for 2 Adults $ 61

    1 x Economy Double Room (2 Adults )
  • Total Price

    Tax & Fees Included

Ariana Family Hotel Dilijan

Ariana Family Hotel is situated in Dilijan, about 15 km from Haghartsin Monastery and 14.4 km from Lake Parz.

Dining: A continental breakfast is available each morning at the restaurant.

Accommodation: The hotel has a bar, a garden and a terrace. Among the facilities of this property are a 24-hour front desk and room service and free WiFi. The family rooms in the hotel are fitted with a kettle, a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.

Amenities of Ariana Family Hotel Dilijan

  • BAR
  • Free parking
  • Free WiFi

Payment Details

• 10% down payment required at the time of booking • Remaining 90% should be paid after confirmation, and before arrival with Max 72 hrs OR The outstanding balance can be paid on the day of your arrival • free cancellation up till 48 hrs before arrival

Cancellation / Prepayment information

• free cancellation up till 48 hrs before arrival

Guest Reviews (0 reviews)

Ariana Family Hotel Dilijan Dilijan, Armenia

Your overall Rating of this property

Booking Number

Pin Code

Title of your review

Your review

What sort of Trip was this?

  • Business
  • Couples
  • Family
  • Friends
  • Solo